Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Julius Caesar week 1 thought question 6

When in conference with Casca and Brutus, Cassius is informed that during the procession, Caesar fell to the ground foaming at the mouth.  When Brutus asserts that Caesar "hath the falling sickness"
(meaning he is prone to seizures) Cassius says, "No, Caesar hath it not, but you and I, and honest Casca, we have the falling sickness."  While this may refer to Caesar reflecting the rest of Rome,
for my part all I can say is, "I know not what he means by this."

8 comments:

  1. Excellent. I like that you explained the quote.

    Larson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job inserting quotes into your sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Great minds think alike!
    Very clear!
    :)

    Nate Sexton

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good ending but I think extending your self debate about what Cassius meant would have helped. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job I like how you inserted quotes in your sentences also

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with August and the fourth person sorry i don't who you are.:( nice job with the quotes:) Allison

    ReplyDelete
  7. The fourth is Peyton (I hope that's how you spell your name. Sorry if it isn't.). and good job Taylor. Very clear, nice use of quotes, nice stating your own opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your writing is interesting to read and your self debate is entertaining. However, it was a multi-phased question and I don't believe you answered all the parts.

    ReplyDelete